Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 3, 2007

Pillsbury

The law firm Pillsbury Winthrop hired 80 people for a one week project, and then fired 60 of them on the spot. I guess there wasn't enough cookie dough to go around after all.

Oh man, that sucks. My agency was HIRECounsel. I got a mass email about it and I emailed the recruiter with all the pertinent info (my availability, my conidentiality forms). I was told the "Training" would be held March 1st at 4 pm Eastern Time (1 PM Pacific), then it was "delayed". On Sat afternoon (yesterday at 4 pm), HIRECounsel sent a mass email to all the temps saying basically "well sorry but Pillsbury decided to choose their own temps and if you havent received an email saying you're on the project, then you arent on it. But anyways, let us know if you are available for other assignments next week!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến