Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 5, 2008

The Skadden Sock Puppet



Tom,

This is the project at Skadden where half of the people are on hold and the rest (I haven't been called back yet) are working....it is a very bad feeling, as it creates ill will.

TUESDAY, 5/20

"As most of you know, you have been asked not to return tomorrow, Wednesday (May 21) given that they do not have enough data for tomorrow. That being said, they do not want to lose you and you should be back on Thursday morning or afternoon. I will give you a call tomorrow with this information. I appreciate your flexibility and truly apologize for this.

It is a pleasure to work with you and I know this is a huge inconvenience. I wish I could have control over it!!!

Please confirm that you received this."


THURSDAY, 5/22

"Hey! No word back from Skadden. The same thing stands. They want you back but they are just not ready for that. I truly apologize and I feel terrible for this. Believe me, I was a contract attorney myself. As soon as I have any news I'll let you know. If I do not call you tonight it means that you shouldn't go in tomorrow. I'll keep you posted though. You are still on the project, I know that is not that comforting, but this is all we have been told as of right now.

Hope to talk to you soon with better news. I should have an update later today. Worst case scenario, you'll have the weekend off, they will finally get their act together at that time and then it should all be ok after that. Best case scenario, they get back to me soon!!!"


Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Will you be pawned once again by the Skadden sock puppet?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến