Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 9, 2008

Carol Fritz



The jobs are awful, the student loans are crushing, the basements are dank, the temp agencies are bloodsucking vampires, and the American economy is crumbling, but at least you can count on your fellow coder mules to back you up. NOT!

http://www.cfritzlaw.com/

It puzzles me why this woman would try to facilitate the outsourcing of her own job to India:

"Now, in addition to outsourcing discovery work to me, firms have access to a whole team of Indian attorneys who are highly trained in U.S. law for legal research and litigation support. It fits with my commitment to making law more efficient and more economical."


My favorite part of her blog, however, comes from her testimonial section:

"Her fee was reasonable, and we paid no overhead or benefits. I would definitely hire her again."

Wonderful. The pride and fighting spirit of the American worker is alive and well.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến