Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 5, 2007

Imelda Marcos Law Students


Tier II school will only allow prospective student to borrow $56,278 a year. Student upset.
Loyola LA (Class of 2010):
"Hollywood, sunshine, and a BMW. Who said law school can't be fun?

I actually went to the financial aid office yesterday and that is why I was so confused. The lady made it sound like we were not allowed to take out PERSONAL PRIVATE LOANS. She made it sound like they estimated the Cost of Living as $56,278, and minus Federal Loans ($20,500) the difference is $35,778.
I wrote her an email asking her if I could take out a GradPLUS for the $35,778 and then get a private loan on my own that I didn't tell the school about for the rest. I'm about $13,000 short for yearly rent. However she probably won't respond until Monday. "
Does this girl have any idea of the misery that is awaiting her in the bowls of the document review sweatshops?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến