Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 5, 2007

How To Land A Document Review Position

While it is often quite difficult to screw up an agency/law firm screening interview (typically, many jobs are just seeking out those with a license and a pulse), here are some answers that will guarantee you that coveted doc. review position:

Q. What makes you want to undertake document review work?

A. I have alot of student loan debt that I need to pay off.

Q. Are you interested in long-term or short-term work?

A. I'll take anything.

Q. Do you have any future ambitions? Do you plan on looking for permanent work?

A. No, I am too fixated on my student loan debt to worry about the future.

Q. Do you have any outside interests or any other professional undertakings?

A. No, I have too much debt to concern myself with any of that.

Q. (A favorite of Update Legal): The client is very flexible (an obvious lie) and would just like to know for scheduling purposes if you plan on taking any days off in the coming months?

A. No, I have nothing going on in my life in the next six months.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, Cardozo and Fordham jacked their tuitions up over the $40,000 mark for the first time today.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến