Thứ Bảy, 14 tháng 11, 2009

Fool Me Once

I received the following email from several ticked off people this week. If you have followed this blog for any particular length of time, you would know that a project offer from SkaTTTen is like receiving a vow of fidelity from Eliot Spitzer, or a promise from Barack Obama that taxes will not be increased on the middle class.

"Hello,

I wanted to update to let you know, with my deepest regrets and with Skadden’s deep regrets, that the project has now been postponed indefinitely. If anything changes, I will let you know as soon as possible. Clutch Group and Skadden both apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I hope we have the opportunity to staff you on a project soon. Keep me updated as to your availability. Have a great weekend.

Elle

Recruiter
ClutchGroup
Smart solutions. No borders"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến