Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 6, 2008

Toilet Law Schools Popping Up Everywhere!


"I am a reporter from the Associated Press. I'm working on a piece about the accreditation of a bunch of new law schools by the ABA, and want to at least pose the question if this is really a good idea given the current lawyer surplus. I'm hoping to ask you a couple questions about contract lawyering, your blog, response, etc. Perhaps you could also suggest one or two other contract attorneys you know who might be willing to chat about their experiences -- and have an opinion about whether or not there a real ready too many law schools.

If you're amenable, please let me know how I can reach you."


How do you guys feel about this issue? What do you want to tell the world about the explosion of toilet law schools?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến