Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 2, 2009

Desperate Households



"Tom,

Given the fact that there is currently no work out there, can you do a story on how people are surviving this thing economically? I used to be able to string together a modest living on document review, but aside from a one week project that I was able to pull down last month, I haven't been able to find anything since last September. How are we supposed to survive on a measley $400 a week in unemployment? My credit cards are quickly becoming maxed out, and I shudder to think that any day now the bank may catch on and try to reduce my credit limit. What then? I can honestly say that I am just one day away from scouting out food kitchens. God knows how I will be able to dig myself out of this credit hole once this is all over. Don't even get me started on my student loans. With accruing interest, I am underwater and probably now owe more than I ever borrowed. I could never have dreamed in a million years that things would be this bad."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến