Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 11, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving



I want to wish everyone a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!

Snakes may sliver in and out of your professional and personal lives, but true friends and family are forever!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, check out what this spoiled 2nd year associate posted on the Abovethelaw blog. Spoiled, overpaid associates make me sick:

"I am now a second year doing
online doc review of the client's production. Really
didn't have to do much of this during my first year.
But is it natural for me to want to kill myself after
having only done 1-3 hours of it in a day? I want to
kill myself, but realize dinner is coming up soon, so
I've decided death now isn't necessarily a good idea
since I like to eat."


Try working in the cockroach infested Paul Weiss basement with 1/5th the pay, for 14 hours a day.

1 nhận xét:

Bài đăng phổ biến