Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 11, 2010

"Clutch Legal" Sleazy Outsourcing Outfit Cancels Another Project

Watch out for these guys. Projects fall through with them ALL the time. Their modus operandi seems to be that they set up sweatshops in India and have American contract attorneys serve as "back ups" in the initial set up stage. Smart solutions, no borders, indeed.

"It is with great disappointment and sincere apologies that I report to you that the Greenberg Taurig project is canceled. The case just settled this evening.

I am truly sorry for all the chaos and frustration surrounding this project. I had no idea the client was in settlement talks, so this is as much a surprise to me as it must be to you.

Thank you in advance for your understanding. My colleague Suzanne and I think very highly of you all, and I will make sure to keep you in mind and posted on all future assignments.

Please confirm you have received this email."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến