Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 9, 2007

Pregnant And Fired



"I have been doing doc review since I graduated law school. I am a few months pregnant and was recently fired from a big project in NYC because I didn't work enough hours and apparently "was in the bathroom too much." Do I have any recourse? Are their any jobs I can do from home? Any information you can provide is appreciated.

{Agency said} I have done good work for them before so when they asked about the lateness and bathroom use I explained I was pregnant, but I did not tell the client. {Agency} was the one that mentioned to me about the possibility of working from home because they like the work I have done for them, but have no opportunities currently available."


--JD Underground

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến