Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 7, 2009

The Bloomberg Bandit



To show how little respect Bloomberg people have for their colleagues, here is the copy of an e-mail sent to everyone today (Tuesday). This guy had no idea who stole from him. It could have been a contractor, someone from the cleaning crew, or even one of his precious fellow Bloomberg buddies. He then proceeds to send this bullshit e-mail to people who are not working on this project out of choice, but out of necessity. People with bills and student loans to pay, and kids to feed. These are admitted attorneys who have already been belittled by accepting $20/hour when "legal assistant" positions are posted on craigslist for $18. These are not lazy or incompetent people. They are attorneys trying to make ends meet like everyone else in this shitty economy and they should not have to be subjected to e-mails like this. It disgusts me.

"This message is for all the Broad St. contractors. At some point today, one of
you appropriated the cup of loose change sitting on my desk. Probably no more
than a few bucks in it - maybe enough for a Starbucks iced coffee (mmmm...iced
coffee). But now you will enjoy that frosty beverage on my nickel. Literally.
Frankly, if you felt that intense a level of need to take the change off my
desk then I do not ask for its return - you clearly should keep it (how much
therapy three bucks will buy, I don't know - but I urge you to investigate).
But seriously - we're stealing now? Come on, people. You're better than that.
And to the perp: you're an interesting one. There was a cup of pennies next
to the cup of other change that you took. But the pennies weren't good enough
for you, so you left them. A scoundrel of discerning taste? The Penniless
Bandit? Oh - I like that. That's my new garage band name. I digress.
Let's not have ANY other items go missing from anyone. Period. -DS"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến